Male
    Number of posts : 176
    Friend Codes : 0559-6435-4878
    Brawl Main :
    Personality : Skilled
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 7:11 am

why do i believe this is Zen? if not srryz

ALSO....i rly do hate it...but zeph hes kinda right. NOT bout the u & Zen crap cuz i dun no the story. but about being a member. itz like u denied him rights! lol UNLESS u meant hes not a brawl member

Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://allisbrawl.com/profile/HanZo.ai
    Zephron
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 310
    Friend Codes : Brawl: 1934-2362-2797
    Brawl Main :
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 8:15 am

Okay, since when should I trust a random guy whose only post makes us appear to be bad brawlers, touches an issue where he hasn't even proven he has knowledge in, and then immediately hightails it and leaves.

"Politics are important. If you aren't Liberal by age 18, you're heartless. And if you aren't Conservative by age 30, you're an idiot."-My SS teacher
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Fyro
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 75
    Brawl Main :
    Personality : Calm
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 am

Well, he's a member... Noob one though.

Sometimes I think that Zen is Adam, And they are both Kingdoms alter egos. Or something.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    HanZo
    Major
    Major

Male
    Number of posts : 176
    Friend Codes : 0559-6435-4878
    Brawl Main :
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 3:21 pm

so....u basically didnt answer my ?? Zepherz...but good4 standin for ur posts. i only wanted 2 no if u meant Forum Member OR clan(brawl) member

Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://allisbrawl.com/profile/HanZo.ai
    ~Dimentio~
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Male
    Brawl Main :
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Why am I always the bad guy?

And Zen wasn't much good at Brawl...When I first played him at the Dojo he raped me like crazy.

But, when he came back from his vacation he didn't stand a chance against me. Which was very sad because his main rapes my main (Link vs Falco).

But I'm guessing this majunior guy is Zen himself. I sent Zen an e-mail about this place, I told him to come and chat with moi.

Besides how else would this guy know about Adam and Red War Incident?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Zephron
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 5:30 pm

...Adam would know about Adam Razz

Well... idk.

It's all good. If it is Zen, and he wants to be that way, fine <_<
    None of us insulted him, we even gave him a second chance.

HanZo, I meant he's a normal forum member. Zen coming here is not a clan issue. If you're a brawl member, you're apart of the brawl section of the clan. You're a brawl member, for instance, and Jaguar is not. He is a forum member though.

No one said you were the bad guy.

And Fyro, I doubt it's all the same guy. He would've had to buy like 3 different wii's and 3 different brawl disks.

The fact there's drama already really isn't comforting me.

"Politics are important. If you aren't Liberal by age 18, you're heartless. And if you aren't Conservative by age 30, you're an idiot."-My SS teacher
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Zephron
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Wed May 20, 2009 11:40 pm

EDIT: I wrote too much... oh well. Don't take this as an angry retort. It's late, and I'm really can only be labeled "tired." I just addressed all your points in small paragraphs.
    Also sorry for the double post.

..power? I don't really have much, and I haven't abused it pretty much at all.
    Examples would be nice. And please don't exaggerate.

"Big and Tough"? And.. "Violent as ever"? Lawl, you clearly don't know me. When have I acted violent before!? I am quite the opposite. BTW, technically I didn't curse, and even if I did, I think most of our members can agree that Adam was a terrible person.

Me and Zen looked like such good friends? Well.. good to know. I truly didn't know him all that well, and if you think I'm being "controlling" of Zen, whom I haven't talked to (Unless thou art Zen, wheras I say Hai) in lord knows how long. Almost half a year, probably. If you look at my other posts, I said how I remember him being a pretty nice guy. He was. Then he got rather mean, but I didn't have any hard feelings. I usually don't.

I think I had a right to snap at you, concerning your first post was rather mean, in my eyes. If you meant otherwise, say so. By the way you're talking, I'm assuming you're offended or something, so sorry, I gus.

I haven't even threatened you or anyone, besides Adam. And that was a pretty minor threat. I mean, I can't even hack. And Adam clearly can't, since he's been threatening this site for who knows how long.

Since it was your first post, I thought you were a random person, and this is a touchy subject. It's rude to post in topics where you don't know. But you've proven that you're not some random person Razz
    I say you're a "forum member" according to this. Personally, I thought you weren't going to post again. Since you are, I suppose I was wrong.

Am I really being that mean? The only person I suppose I insulted was Adam. I'd say I'm just being defensive. And enough about me... how are you?

EDIT AGAIN: Seriously. I wanna know Razz

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Rayman 1110

Male
    Number of posts : 45
    Brawl Main :
    Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 1:06 am

I've herd of Zen, but don't really know who he is or what he's done. All I know is that Adam fears him.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Jaguaris
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Personality : flexible
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 5:14 am

DMAA = Same letters in Adam.

Dumbass.

Since you know everything about Zephron, Zen, anyone else DOJO related then you're clearly adam. Why? 3 things:

1) You're a douche.
    2) You think you're such a tank.
    3) Why would some random guy come here to bring this NEWS FLASH about Zen not comin here. I mean really, you clearly know Zen and Zephron. You made it obvious adam.

BTW if you say my Ex-Girlfriend is a koala one more time on MSN you're gonna get it.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Zephron
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Jaguaris wrote:

3) Why would some random guy come here to bring this NEWS FLASH about Zen not comin here. I mean really, you clearly know Zen and Zephron. You made it obvious adam.

That was mainly the thing I was trying to convey why I was defensive. I mean seriously.

Jaguaris wrote:

BTW if you say my Ex-Girlfriend is a koala one more time on MSN you're gonna get it.

@_@ Of all things to say XD

Better you not being British though.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Forsaken Fury
    MKW General
    MKW General

Male
    Number of posts : 270
    Friend Codes : 1977-2102-9898
    Brawl Main :
    Personality : Creative

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Jaguaris wrote:
    DMAA = Same letters in Adam.

Dumb[Oh I'm sorry this is censored, look at the main post to fine the swear].

Lol who couldn't get that figured. Umm No swearing next time please, even though I swear .___. Obviously it would be Adam, trying to make the next episode of his Soap Opera, which btw, is getting horrible ratings.

Others Below
    [spoiler]
    EPIC EH?! ^
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇ Jump Over me and Die!▇▆▅▄▃▂
    ~~~~~~~~~CJ = FF~~~~~~~~~~

My FILES
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.youfail.org
    Dmaa
    n00b
    n00b

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 pm

To Jaguaris...good play my old mate. I am Adam. Dmaa is an anagram for it. Apparently not clever enough, haha.

Well...I'm surprised I'm not banned...yet? I know you all hate me...and I can understand. I have to say I'm sorry, but I had to come and give these news...

Well, to clear things up for you...me and Zen are not the same person. (Lulz at the guy who said that...) Zen and I, are high school friends. I know the guy, like for reals. When I made the forum, Zen was the first member, because I invited him.

No, I'm not scared of Zen (Lulz at the guy who said that...). We talk most of the time, and we've touched the subject of forums. He never really got past that event. He never went into a forum easily again. And I know for sure he's not coming back...he just...gave up. He knows you're all tired of him, and he'd much rather be alone then start more trouble. I know about this site because Zen showed me the forum he used to own. There was a message from Kingdom Come saying to come to Smash Planet. When I asked him about it, he said he doesn't play Smash anymore.

I have to say I'm sorry...for the both of us. Zen gave up on you guys, and he doesn't want to fight anymore and he doesn't want to ruin his community. And I know I had problems running the Dojo...apologies.

And just so you know...Zen is power-hungry. I don't know if you realized it, but he was ALWAYS after what gave him the most authority. He joined the Dojo with the thought of becoming moderator, and it must've killed him inside when he lost it to Guru and Taz. And the only reason he joined SmashCity was because I would've given him Administrator status. He isn't the type of guy for this forum, and he knows that. So he won't join because it'll only hurt you all.

And for the administrator(s)...feel free to ban me. Know I was a bad person, and Zen was too. Let go of him, forget him, because he'll only bring you guys down.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Zephron
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Well.. at least you were clear straight through.

I personally dont really care to ban you unless you start insulting us or endangering the peace of the forum. You've only rocked it a bit.

I thought Zen and you weren't the same person... you two act differently.
    It's hard to come up with two completely different internet personalities, right down to simple posts.

Zen... well, I respect his decision, I suppose.

BTW, Adam, the only reason Zen was even mentioned was because of Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Ender
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male
    Number of posts : 230
    Friend Codes : 4811-6616-5058
    Brawl Main :
    Personality : Funny
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

I can't ban you for something you didn't do on the site. Well I could, but that is besides the point. In my eyes, as long as there is no internet drama, all are welcome.

Nice to meet you and welcome aboard. If you haven't noticed yet, despite the name, SP is a clan of numerous games. Maybe that should be the site's slogan:

"We play more than just smash bros."

hmmmmm...I'll work on it.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://smashplanet.wiiforumzone.com
    Dmaa
    n00b
    n00b

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Thu May 21, 2009 10:30 pm

@ Zephron:

Sorry, me and EmperorZen are more alike then you think. At least on this account now...we're more alike. I should've given him nothing. Maybe then he would've left SmashCity and joined you guys. He'd be happier. I should've never destroyed the Dojo in the first place...maybe then we'd all still be together...

We both start drama. Only EmperorZen had the control to stay away...I couldn't resist coming.

And this message is more to Kingdom Come than anyone else.

@ Ender:

Appreciate it for your understanding for this short time. You kept your cool even when you had no idea about the dark history that binds us all together. You're a real leader, better then what I ever could've been. But I'm not staying, but thanks anyways. I don't think EmperorZen is coming either, even if it was more than just Brawl. I'll only bring it down. He'll only bring it down.

@Kingdom Come:

I'm sure if he was here, he'd appreciate your loyalty towards him. Even when you left and he left, you still remembered and even came and asked for him. Despite the very chance that no one would answer. He's proud of you, for at least still holding on. Now that's dedication.

@ HanZo:

...I don't think I know you, but hello. You do know quite a bit of history then...and yes...I will admit maybe I was paranoid when Zen was admin with me...Zen was a good guy...just got royally screwed more than most.

Heh...I guess in the end, me and Zen both got our Death Wish granted...
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    SmAsH.Man

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Friend Codes : 0732 0068 6483
    Brawl Main :
    Personality : Boring
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Fri May 22, 2009 12:14 am

hahaha I LOL'D real hard at CJ's comment,

"Obviously it would be Adam, trying to make the next episode of his Soap Opera, which btw, is getting horrible ratings."

btw its pathetic that i cant use the quote tool after over a year on our smash forums.

I wonder if Adam takes himself seriously, or if he knows hes just that kid that everyone laughs at as he tries to act cool/tough. Is he really this dramatic about the forums or is he joking?? he always has those dramatic "..." groupings.

Dont get me wrong, I take the forums seriously and I love all my friends here tongue but Adam, you just take things here on the net wayyyy to seriously. In 5 years youll look back and be emberassed about how stupid you acted.

P.S. sorry to get kinds harsh here. I usally like to stay out of things and avoid saying controversial words, but I felt inclined to put my opinion in on Adam. In the end, I think he does make things kind of interesting and keeps us from becoming complacent.

(P.P.S.) @ CJ: we gotta play some brawl sometime!!!! I have to get a new router... =-/. btw, I'm going to downlolad brawl +, so maybe you can tutor me through the nuances of the game.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Forsaken Fury
    MKW General
    MKW General

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Fri May 22, 2009 4:43 pm

@Adam: You just admited yourself to your own faults, GJ on that. I'm guessing we are cool now? As in site wise?

@SmAsH: HaHa, GL on being on when I'm on at the same time. ME? TUTOR YOU IN BRAWL+??? Lmfao, I may have played alot of B+ matches and had it longer but if you want someone to tutor you go hunt down Guru, I think he still lurks around here xD JK

Others Below
    [spoiler]
    EPIC EH?! ^

My FILES
    Back to top Go down
    ~Dimentio~
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 am

Wow, for some reason I thought his name was Majunior.

Anyways, this is b/s Zen was never power hungry he turned down adminship at the dojo before Guru and Taz were even there. Adam you're a fucking liar because Zen didn't even know you. He lives in Cali. You live in like Indiana or Florida or something so stfu.

I would say ban this guy, but he will only come back to try and hack shyt through everybodys accounts.

A few things to think about...
    1)How do we really know this isn't Zen?
    2)When did adam start speaking so maturely?
    3)Since when did Adam stop calling me Champ?
    4)How did he really find this site?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    ~Dimentio~
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

Dmaa is clearly Zen.

Zen would never show Adam his old forum.

Zen always said "Death Wish Granted".

Zen always was proud of me for being there with him, only he and members of The Organization would know about our history.

Zen always said mate.

He even spelt EmperorZen correctly.

And Zen is the only person I know to ever say "Royally Screwed"

Glad to see you back Zen!!!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Plaid02
    SSBB General
    SSBB General

Male
    Number of posts : 106
    Friend Codes : 5198 2125 7297
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sat May 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Oh no! The pain! I can't live with myself anymore! Goodbye, cruel world which did this to Adam and Zen! *impales self on sword but manages to give many page long monologue about friendship and holding to whatever*

Seriously, I would lock this if I had mod powers in this subforum. This is ridiculous.

Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

I've wanted to for awhile, but it wont let me for some reason.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Forsaken Fury
    MKW General
    MKW General

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sat May 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Thats because we are a mod in one section DOI.

Others Below
    [spoiler]
    EPIC EH?! ^

My FILES
    Back to top Go down
    Zero

Number of posts : 14
    Brawl Main :
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sun May 24, 2009 2:12 am

oo is the drama reviving again?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Forsaken Fury
    MKW General
    MKW General

Male
    Brawl Main :

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Zen   Sun May 24, 2009 11:14 am

Zero wrote:
    oo is the drama reviving again?

More than that, Season 2 of this soap opera has just started .)l_l(.

Others Below
    [spoiler]
    EPIC EH?! ^

My FILES
    Back to top Go down
    Jaguaris
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Male